Ausländer

Im Archiv befinden sich alle Threads die älter als der 01.09.2013 sind!
(Zusätzlich alle Match-Threads der vergangenen Saisons.)
FBK Schweden
Modefan ;-)
Modefan ;-)

Beitrag von FBK Schweden »

Hey, I spent like 30 minutes on translating parts of your forum only to find out what you think about Christian. So save me the bullshit please. It´s already hard enough to be a girl interested in icehockey. People don´t take you serious on places like this.
SCRJ-Fanatic
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Beitrag von SCRJ-Fanatic »

FBK Schweden hat geschrieben:Hello!

First of all, I hope it´s OK to write in english, since my german is quite bad (I only studied it when I was 13-15 years old). Anyway, my name is Melina and I am a 21 years old girl from Sweden and a huge fan of Färjestad BK. Since you stole (:wink:) my favourite player Christian Berglund from us, I had to check how he is doing in his new club.

It feels sad to see that he has made you all so disappointed. I just want to tell you that I know that he can do so much better. Otherwise we wouldn´t have take him back during the NHL lock-out last season. 04/05 Berglund played 48 of the 50 games during the regular season and 14 of 15 games during the playoff. What I want to show with this is that Berglund is a player who never lets his team down. I know that he takes a lot of unnecessary penaltys, the season 00/01 he won the penalty league in the Swedish Hockey League with 142 minutes on 49 games. So this behaviour isn´t something new, he has always been a tough player. That is kind of his thing. His strenght has never been to score even though he has scored some important goals for Färjestad during his seasons here. His premier strength is to play physical and get the other team´s players out of balance. In that way he gives bigger space to his teammates so that they can take care of the puck and (hopefully :)) score. He has also made many assist scores, especially together with his former teammate Rickard Wallin.

Well, at this time you´re probably bored to death by my babble =)
I just want to beg you to have patience with Christian since he really has the talent and has showed it a lot of times. I don´t know anything about your other players so maybe you don´t need this kind of player in your team. But I really hope that things will take off for him because he really is a great player and loyal to his team.

Take care of him and each other, I wish you all luck you can get in the upcoming games. Keep on fighting! If someone of you gets the opportunity, tell Christian that we miss him and that he shall keep on fighting =)

Kind Regards,
Melina, Sweden
Hey Melina

Berglund would be ok but the coach sucks... Christian is what we call a "geilä Siäch". He plays good, but not really lucky so far.

Next we gonna "steel" is Prestberg or Höglund. You choose!

CU
Mat
Supporter Classic
Supporter Classic
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Beitrag von Mat »

Melina, just do what everybody else does and ignore the guys; they are young and obviously have problems with their hormones (exception: Schteffi; he is old and has problems with his hormones).

Yes, Berglund has been a bit disappointing so far, but that is the case for the whole team. I'm sure he can and will do much better then now.
Kat. L Fan im Elite-Sektor C.

Anathem
FBK Schweden
Modefan ;-)
Modefan ;-)

SCRJ-Fanatic hat geschrieben:Hey Melina

Berglund would be ok but the coach sucks... Christian is what we call a "geilä Siäch". He plays good, but not really lucky so far.

Next we gonna "steel" is Prestberg or Höglund. You choose!

CU
Hard choice.. Höglund hasn´t looked too alert in the recent games. But on the other hand, none of the players has :roll:

We are almost in the same position as you. None of the players are very good right now.
piloti
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Beitrag von piloti »

I'm also sure, Berglund is a great player - actually. We're all a bit disappointed of him and our start in the season at all. Sometimes when I'm watching him he looks like a genius which's not able to play his role... I don't know. I think he had great skills...

But I believe that he can do much better and I'm looking forward. The last few games he did a good job, I think he's starting up his qualities for us now. :wink:

And don't care about the kids in the board, they just have nothing else to play with as a computer keyboard. 8)
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
schteff !!
100er Club Mitglied
100er Club Mitglied

Beitrag von schteff !! »

Mat hat geschrieben:
Melina, just do what everybody else does and ignore the guys; they are young and obviously have problems with their hormones (exception: Schteffi; he is old and has problems with his hormones).
no more since i drink only fruits cocktail 8) stupid in-settler :mrg:

@melina
christian works hard on the ice and somewhat luckless. he has too many punishments. the fans love him and he loves the fans. the predecessor of berglund was eloranta from finland. he played also very hard, but he made more points. we hope that it will show still more. our team is at present very bad. :(
Zuletzt geändert von schteff !! am 11. Okt 2005 15:32, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
keine Signatur mehr - die geht immer putt.....
schteff !!
100er Club Mitglied
100er Club Mitglied

Beitrag von schteff !! »

@max - schnauze, du bist ja nur neidisch auf meinen neuen lebensstil. 8)

@melina
we composed one fansong for him:

chum schüss äs gooool für eus, dän du bisch eine vo eus, christian berglund - christian berglund. 8)

the melody is from the swedish group ABBA :wink:
(river of babylon)
Zuletzt geändert von schteff !! am 11. Okt 2005 14:21, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Chris
Supporter Top
Supporter Top
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Beitrag von Chris »

FBK Schweden hat geschrieben:Hello!

First of all, I hope it´s OK to write in english, since my german is quite bad (I only studied it when I was 13-15 years old). Anyway, my name is Melina and I am a 21 years old girl from Sweden and a huge fan of Färjestad BK. Since you stole (:wink:) my favourite player Christian Berglund from us, I had to check how he is doing in his new club.

It feels sad to see that he has made you all so disappointed. I just want to tell you that I know that he can do so much better. Otherwise we wouldn´t have take him back during the NHL lock-out last season. 04/05 Berglund played 48 of the 50 games during the regular season and 14 of 15 games during the playoff. What I want to show with this is that Berglund is a player who never lets his team down. I know that he takes a lot of unnecessary penaltys, the season 00/01 he won the penalty league in the Swedish Hockey League with 142 minutes on 49 games. So this behaviour isn´t something new, he has always been a tough player. That is kind of his thing. His strenght has never been to score even though he has scored some important goals for Färjestad during his seasons here. His premier strength is to play physical and get the other team´s players out of balance. In that way he gives bigger space to his teammates so that they can take care of the puck and (hopefully :)) score. He has also made many assist scores, especially together with his former teammate Rickard Wallin.

Well, at this time you´re probably bored to death by my babble =)
I just want to beg you to have patience with Christian since he really has the talent and has showed it a lot of times. I don´t know anything about your other players so maybe you don´t need this kind of player in your team. But I really hope that things will take off for him because he really is a great player and loyal to his team.

Take care of him and each other, I wish you all luck you can get in the upcoming games. Keep on fighting! If someone of you gets the opportunity, tell Christian that we miss him and that he shall keep on fighting =)

Kind Regards,
Melina, Sweden
Kind words! Thanks. We will take care of him and I am also convinced that will show us more over time of his talent.
SCRJ-Fanatic
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Beitrag von SCRJ-Fanatic »

schteff !! hat geschrieben:
Mat hat geschrieben:
no more since i drink only fruits cocktail 8) stupid in-settler :mrg:

@melina
christian works hard on the ice and somewhat luckless. it has too many punishments. the fans love him and he loves the fans. the predecessor of berglund was eloranta from finland. it played also very hard, but it made more points. we hope that it will show still more. our team is at present very bad. :(
It? The animal Eloranta? 8)
FBK Schweden
Modefan ;-)
Modefan ;-)

schteff !! hat geschrieben:chum schüss äs gooool für eus, dän du bisch eine vo eus, christian berglund - christian berglund. 8)

I really like that :D Do you know which song the melody is from?
schteff !!
100er Club Mitglied
100er Club Mitglied

Beitrag von schteff !! »

FBK Schweden hat geschrieben:
schteff !! hat geschrieben:chum schüss äs gooool für eus, dän du bisch eine vo eus, christian berglund - christian berglund. 8)

I really like that :D Do you know which song the melody is from?
river of babylon :D

@fänätik - logo "it". weil kuli ja kein er ist, sondern vielmehr ein "ES" 8) :oops:
capaul
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan
Beitrag von capaul »

he's a great player - and when he's always blowing up his mouth and makes big eyes (like this :shock: ) at the beginning of every game - just fantastic! :D
Sektor A olé ! ! !D. Bünzli 29 forever ! ! !
FBK Schweden
Modefan ;-)
Modefan ;-)

Is he really called "Bergy"? :)

Here we call him "Bapen" :D
Uriella
Supporter Classic
Supporter Classic
Beitrag von Uriella »

FBK Schweden hat geschrieben:Is he really called "Bergy"? :)

No no Bregy is someone else .....ääähhh ja hehehe.
For real I' don't know how the teammates call him but for the fans it's just christian or berglund - no nickname.
The song for berglund that schteff posted means in english
"come on shoot a goal for us, because you're one of us, christian berglund christian berglund"

Edith asks: What means bapen :shock: ?
SCRJ - Nume du !
FBK Schweden
Modefan ;-)
Modefan ;-)

Uriella hat geschrieben:
FBK Schweden hat geschrieben:Is he really called "Bergy"? :)

No no Bregy is someone else .....ääähhh ja hehehe.
For real I' don't know how the teammates call him but for the fans it's just christian or berglund - no nickname.
The song for berglund that schteff posted means in english
"come on shoot a goal for us, because you're one of us, christian berglund christian berglund"

Edith asks: What means bapen :shock: ?
Aha ok, but it says "Bergy" on his profile here on this site =) Thats why I was asking.

Actually I dont know! I will try to find out =) Everyone just says Bapen and I have never thought of why.
McTavishfan
Aktiver Fan
Aktiver Fan
Beitrag von McTavishfan »

FBK Schweden hat geschrieben: Aha ok, but it says "Bergy" on his profile here on this site =) Thats why I was asking.
huh, never take this page for serious! :wink:
- scrj - the one and only -
FBK Schweden
Modefan ;-)
Modefan ;-)

McTavishfan hat geschrieben:
FBK Schweden hat geschrieben: Aha ok, but it says "Bergy" on his profile here on this site =) Thats why I was asking.
huh, never take this page for serious! :wink:
Hehe ok I wont :P
hehe
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Beitrag von hehe »

rivers of babylon is not an abba-song but boney m.
Bild
Mr. Checker
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan
Danksagung erhalten: 26 Mal

Beitrag von Mr. Checker »

Also wenn ich so schaue was da noch so alles verpflichtet wird an Ausländern...der Markt scheint wirklich Sense zu sein...aber the panzer ischt tatsächlich glaubs der grösste Pfupfer aller Welten...
piloti
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Beitrag von piloti »

Mr. Checker hat geschrieben:aber the panzer ischt tatsächlich glaubs der grösste Pfupfer aller Welten...
Entscheidet euch mal. Mal ist er der grösste, mal zu klein... :evil:
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
amarone
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Beitrag von amarone »

Mr. Checker hat geschrieben:Also wenn ich so schaue was da noch so alles verpflichtet wird an Ausländern...der Markt scheint wirklich Sense zu sein...aber the panzer ischt tatsächlich glaubs der grösste Pfupfer aller Welten...
also so eine pfeiffe wird er nicht sein, hat immerhin schon in der usa- nationalmannschaft mitgespielt..........

deutschlandcup 2003

Team USA

Torhüter

1 Alex Westlund Khabarovsk Amur Tigers (Russia)
35 Chris Rogles Kölner Haie

Verteidiger
2 Barry Richter EV Zug
3 Andy Roach Adler Mannheim
4 Chris Kelleher Krefeld Pinguine
5 Jeff Dessner Kölner Haie
6 Brett Hauer Genf Servette
22 Peter Ratchuk Frankfurt Lions

Stürmer
9 Pat Mikesch DEG Metro Stars
10 Shawn Carter Augsburg Panther
11 Jeff Panzer Worcester IceCats (AHL)
14 David Roberts Eisbären Berlin
15 Ted Drury Kassel Huskies
16 Brett Harkins IFK Helsinki
17 Bryan Lundbohm HC Sierre
19 Erik Westrum Springfield Falcons (AHL)
21 Kelly Fairchild Eisbären Berlin
26 Derek Plante Adler Mannheim

Head Coach: Peter Laviolette
Assistant Coach: Greg Poss
Zuletzt geändert von amarone am 13. Okt 2005 17:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
schteff !!
100er Club Mitglied
100er Club Mitglied

Beitrag von schteff !! »

Mr. Checker hat geschrieben:Also wenn ich so schaue was da noch so alles verpflichtet wird an Ausländern...der Markt scheint wirklich Sense zu sein...aber the panzer ischt tatsächlich glaubs der grösste Pfupfer aller Welten...
habe eine sms erhalten:

"Heute von 19:00 bis 20:00 Uhr bei der Esso in Jona die erste Auftankung vom Panzer. Morgen gibts davon Bilder auf scrj.ch"

@absender, ich weiss du liest hier mit: du bisch nöd ganz bache :lol:
fighter99
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Beitrag von fighter99 »

schteff !! hat geschrieben:
habe eine sms erhalten:

"Heute von 19:00 bis 20:00 Uhr bei der Esso in Jona die erste Auftankung vom Panzer. Morgen gibts davon Bilder auf scrj.ch"

@absender, ich weiss du liest hier mit: du bisch nöd ganz bache :lol:
habs prompt verpasst.... :evil:
maximus
Supporter Top
Supporter Top

Beitrag von maximus »

äääähm...aber hallo???? so einer ist bereit, für einen monat zu unterschreiben??? :shock: :? (nix gegen panzer...aber naja...)

19.10.2005 | Ersatz für Landon Wilson

(pr) Der verletzte HCD-Topscorer Landon Wilson wird temporär durch den US-Amerikaner Dan LaCouture ersetzt. Der 28-jährige Flügelstürmer erhielt einen 1-Monatsvertrag und wird am Samstag im Auswärtsspiel gegen den SC Bern erstmals eingesetzt. LaCouture gilt als kraftvoller Flügel (184 cm/95 kg), der offensiv und defensiv Akzente zu setzen weiss.
LaCouture bestritt in seiner NHL-Laufbahn bisher 271 Spiele (16 Tore, 23 Assists) für die Edmonton Oilers, die Pittsburgh Penguins und die New York Rangers. Während des Lockouts spielte er in der American Hockey League (AHL) bei den Providence Bruins, dem Farmteam der Boston Bruins. In der laufenden NHL-Saison stand er auf der Kaderliste der Detroit Red Wings, wo er nach dem Trainingscamp den Sprung ins Team knapp verpasste.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdis ... B%5D=19371

edit: uuups...hab bei den ahl-spielen aus versehen die strafminuten als seine skorerpunkte betrachtet :oops:
NAIN SARAULT! :evil:

Ebenfalls ein Kat.L-Fan im Elite-Sektor C
fighter99
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Beitrag von fighter99 »

maximus hat geschrieben:äääähm...aber hallo???? so einer ist bereit, für einen monat zu unterschreiben??? :shock: :? (nix gegen panzer...aber naja...)

19.10.2005 | Ersatz für Landon Wilson

(pr) Der verletzte HCD-Topscorer Landon Wilson wird temporär durch den US-Amerikaner Dan LaCouture ersetzt. Der 28-jährige Flügelstürmer erhielt einen 1-Monatsvertrag und wird am Samstag im Auswärtsspiel gegen den SC Bern erstmals eingesetzt. LaCouture gilt als kraftvoller Flügel (184 cm/95 kg), der offensiv und defensiv Akzente zu setzen weiss.
LaCouture bestritt in seiner NHL-Laufbahn bisher 271 Spiele (16 Tore, 23 Assists) für die Edmonton Oilers, die Pittsburgh Penguins und die New York Rangers. Während des Lockouts spielte er in der American Hockey League (AHL) bei den Providence Bruins, dem Farmteam der Boston Bruins. In der laufenden NHL-Saison stand er auf der Kaderliste der Detroit Red Wings, wo er nach dem Trainingscamp den Sprung ins Team knapp verpasste.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdis ... B%5D=19371

edit: uuups...hab bei den ahl-spielen aus versehen die strafminuten als seine skorerpunkte betrachtet :oops:
egal. so einer wäre genau ein flügel den man bräuchte.... :evil:
Gesperrt