Transfers, Gerüchte, Seifenopern der anderen Teams

Alles was mit Eishockey zu tun hat...
Mat
Supporter Classic
Supporter Classic
Danksagung erhalten: 12 Mal

Beitrag von Mat »

schteff !! hat geschrieben:Tigers:

die nulpen haben gerade mal 4 !!!! weiterlaufende verträge für 05/06.
(darunter kein goalie, kein ausländer einfach nichts !)
Und bei den vier mit Vertrag handelt es sich allesamt um echte Teamstützen: Burkhalter, Lachmatow, Meier und Stettler :mat:
Kat. L Fan im Elite-Sektor C.

Anathem
tittenfee
Aktionär
Aktionär

Beitrag von tittenfee »

Muss sich der EHC Visp vor seinem Nationalliga A Partnerteam SCL Tigers hüten? Nach "Blick" soll der seit fünf Jahren beim EHC Visp tätige Trainer ein Kandidat für die Langnauer sein. Der neue Trainer soll ein Ausbildner sein und Deutsch und Englisch sprechen können. Wenn die Wahl nicht auf einen Schweizer fällt, so sind heisse Kandidaten ein ehemaliger Namens Bengt-Ake Gustafsson (wenn er aber nicht die schwedische Nati übernimmt), Ex-Rappi, ZSC Lions und Bern Trainer Pekka Rautakallio, Niklas Wikegard und der langjährige EV Zug Trainer Björn Kinding. Nun soll laut der Zeitung auch Markus Graf weiterhin als Sportchef erhalten bleiben, jedoch werden seine Kompetenzen neu definiert. Der Kanadier Jeff Shantz hat von den Ausländern als einziger eine Vertragsverlängerungsofferte erhalten. Das Budget von 8.4 Mio. Franken soll nicht mehr erhöht werden.
Man kann den Geschmack von Blattspinat erheblich steigern, in dem man ihn vor dem Verzehr gegen ein Steak austauscht.
tittenfee
Aktionär
Aktionär

Beitrag von tittenfee »

Joe Thornton ueber die NLA:

Swiss Alps, well past midnight, team bus lurching around hairpin curves miles above solid ground, Hollywood movies blare out hard-to-decipher German.

Suddenly it's clear: This isn't the NHL anymore.

As Davos's leading scorer, Joe Thornton has the honor of wearing a yellow helmet during games.
Later, when the two most famous players on HC Davos uncoil themselves from their seats on the team bus, pull their hockey bags from the luggage compartment beneath the vehicle and hang their still-sweaty equipment in their own dressing room stalls, that notion of being a stranger in a strange land is reinforced.

"I think we get spoiled in the NHL," said Rick Nash, the first player picked in the 2002 draft.

Nash's normal routine with the Columbus Blue Jackets does not include packing his own equipment bag for road trips, carrying it out of the arena or tossing it under the bus.

Teams in the Swiss elite league travel by bus, with some journeys lasting up to 6½ hours. For Nash and Boston Bruins captain Joe Thornton, the experience conjures up memories of their junior hockey days in Ontario. Simpler days to be sure and part of the allure of playing in Switzerland.

"It just brings back a lot of good memories. You get used to it. I certainly don't mind packing and carrying my own bag," said Thornton, the first overall pick in the 1997 draft.

Nash has a collection of English magazines, brought by visiting family and friends, plus his trusty iPod to help pass the time.

"It's tough to sleep. You're driving down the mountain, turning, slowing down and speeding up," Nash said.

Still, when they wake up in the morning they are pleasantly reminded by Der Zauberberg (Magic Mountain) looming above the town that they have chosen wisely a place to wait out the NHL lockout.

"Just the scenery and the views, that's what I'll remember. I think I'll just take a picture of the mountains home with me and that's all I'll need for my memories," said Thornton who said he hasn't ventured onto the slopes. "I've never skied before. I don't think I'll start here."

The history of Davos dates back to 1160, when peasant farmers settled the area. During the mid to late 1800s, the town began establishing its reputation as an international health resort when Dr. Alexander Spengler discovered the restorative effect the mountain air had on tuberculosis patients. Several clinics still exist today.

In 1923, his son, Dr. Carl Spengler, donated a trophy to be contested for by international hockey clubs -- including representatives of Germany and Austria, which had been banned from the International Ice Hockey Federation after World War I -- thus beginning Europe's oldest hockey tournament, the Spengler Cup, which is played in Davos each year between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

The literary world also has found inspiration in Davos. Robert Louis Stevenson, who spent time in the town for health reasons, wrote the final chapters of "Treasure Island" there, and 1929 Nobel Prize winner Thomas Mann set his 1924 novel, "The Magic Mountain," at a sanitarium there.

Also, the town annually plays host to the World Economic Forum.

The year-round population is 13,000, but it swells to 23,000 when the tourist population is taken into consideration -- 23,002 when erstwhile North American hockey stars are counted.

Nash, 20, and Thornton, 25, arrived hours after Thornton's successful turn with Canada at the World Cup of Hockey and literally went straight to the rink.

"We kind of got here and played that night," Nash said. "It was the team's home opener. No practice or anything. And we played the next night, too. It was kind of whirl-wind when we first got here."

The Olympic-size ice surface and playing without the restrictions of the center red line have forced both players to dramatically adjust their style.

"As much as I try to make hits, you get tired skating too much to do it," Nash said.

Still, the players must be doing something to draw the attention of Swiss referees given they lead the team in penalty minutes.

"But we're definitely not over here to pick fights," Nash said. "You're expected to do things that no one else can do. It's tough to meet those expectations, though. These guys are all pros here. These guys are all good hockey players."

HC Davos plays in a stunning wood structure and fans routinely bang drums, whistle and sing throughout games.

Given the team's long history, there are ardent Davos fans pretty much everywhere the team travels throughout Switzerland.

"The fans are great. Our games are almost like a European soccer match," Nash said.

And then there's the garish yellow jersey and matching yellow helmet, complete with designer flame motif, that denotes the team's leading scorer. Through most of the season that honor has gone to Thornton, who leads the club with 31 points through 25 games. Nash is second with 27 points -- close but not too close.

"I make sure I stay just behind Joe so I don't have to worry about wearing it," Nash said.

"I've been trying to let him catch me. As soon as I can get it off me I'll be happy," Thornton said of the garish uniform that evokes images of Lance Armstrong and the Tour de France. "It definitely took a couple of games to get used to, especially that ugly helmet with the flames."

Though the two first met when Nash was a 16-year-old playing for the London Knights and Thornton was skating with the team while waiting out a contract dispute with the Bruins, this is the first time the two young stars have spent any significant time together.

During the first 2½ weeks in Davos, Nash lived with Thornton while his own three-bedroom apartment was being readied.

"He's a real great guy, very upbeat and very easy to get along with. I think it was good for the both of us," said Nash, who now occupies the apartment directly below Thornton.

"He's pretty loud. I don't know if he's got parties going on up there or what," Nash joked. "But it's kind of nice to be able to just go up or down the stairs and hang out."

Both Thornton and Nash take pains to stay up on the lockout and both are aware of the negative backlash surrounding players' decision to play in Europe.

"I don't really buy that to be honest with you," Thornton said. "They've opened up an extra import spot here. I play hockey, that's how I make my living. It's no different than anybody else."

"If a Swiss guy's good enough to play in the NHL does that mean he's taking a job from a guy from North America? I don't think so," added Nash.

As for their embracing of the Swiss German dialect that dominates commerce and conversation, let's just say team officials helped getting cable television and telephone hook-ups arranged in the players' apartments.

"There's no way we could have done it ourselves," Nash said. "And we could be in a lot worse places where there's not this much English."

Der beste Satz:
“ It definitely took a couple of games to get used to, especially that ugly helmet with the flames. ” :lol:
Man kann den Geschmack von Blattspinat erheblich steigern, in dem man ihn vor dem Verzehr gegen ein Steak austauscht.
McTavishfan
Aktiver Fan
Aktiver Fan
Beitrag von McTavishfan »

naja, sind halt amis... :roll:
Zuletzt geändert von McTavishfan am 7. Dez 2004 22:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
- scrj - the one and only -
YEP
Fan-Capo
Fan-Capo
Beitrag von YEP »

McTavishfan hat geschrieben:
giger hat geschrieben:Joe Thornton ueber die NLA:

Swiss Alps, well past midnight, team bus lurching around hairpin curves miles above solid ground, Hollywood movies blare out hard-to-decipher German.

Suddenly it's clear: This isn't the NHL anymore.

As Davos's leading scorer, Joe Thornton has the honor of wearing a yellow helmet during games.
Later, when the two most famous players on HC Davos uncoil themselves from their seats on the team bus, pull their hockey bags from the luggage compartment beneath the vehicle and hang their still-sweaty equipment in their own dressing room stalls, that notion of being a stranger in a strange land is reinforced.

"I think we get spoiled in the NHL," said Rick Nash, the first player picked in the 2002 draft.

Nash's normal routine with the Columbus Blue Jackets does not include packing his own equipment bag for road trips, carrying it out of the arena or tossing it under the bus.

Teams in the Swiss elite league travel by bus, with some journeys lasting up to 6½ hours. For Nash and Boston Bruins captain Joe Thornton, the experience conjures up memories of their junior hockey days in Ontario. Simpler days to be sure and part of the allure of playing in Switzerland.

"It just brings back a lot of good memories. You get used to it. I certainly don't mind packing and carrying my own bag," said Thornton, the first overall pick in the 1997 draft.

Nash has a collection of English magazines, brought by visiting family and friends, plus his trusty iPod to help pass the time.

"It's tough to sleep. You're driving down the mountain, turning, slowing down and speeding up," Nash said.

Still, when they wake up in the morning they are pleasantly reminded by Der Zauberberg (Magic Mountain) looming above the town that they have chosen wisely a place to wait out the NHL lockout.

"Just the scenery and the views, that's what I'll remember. I think I'll just take a picture of the mountains home with me and that's all I'll need for my memories," said Thornton who said he hasn't ventured onto the slopes. "I've never skied before. I don't think I'll start here."

The history of Davos dates back to 1160, when peasant farmers settled the area. During the mid to late 1800s, the town began establishing its reputation as an international health resort when Dr. Alexander Spengler discovered the restorative effect the mountain air had on tuberculosis patients. Several clinics still exist today.

In 1923, his son, Dr. Carl Spengler, donated a trophy to be contested for by international hockey clubs -- including representatives of Germany and Austria, which had been banned from the International Ice Hockey Federation after World War I -- thus beginning Europe's oldest hockey tournament, the Spengler Cup, which is played in Davos each year between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

The literary world also has found inspiration in Davos. Robert Louis Stevenson, who spent time in the town for health reasons, wrote the final chapters of "Treasure Island" there, and 1929 Nobel Prize winner Thomas Mann set his 1924 novel, "The Magic Mountain," at a sanitarium there.

Also, the town annually plays host to the World Economic Forum.

The year-round population is 13,000, but it swells to 23,000 when the tourist population is taken into consideration -- 23,002 when erstwhile North American hockey stars are counted.

Nash, 20, and Thornton, 25, arrived hours after Thornton's successful turn with Canada at the World Cup of Hockey and literally went straight to the rink.

"We kind of got here and played that night," Nash said. "It was the team's home opener. No practice or anything. And we played the next night, too. It was kind of whirl-wind when we first got here."

The Olympic-size ice surface and playing without the restrictions of the center red line have forced both players to dramatically adjust their style.

"As much as I try to make hits, you get tired skating too much to do it," Nash said.

Still, the players must be doing something to draw the attention of Swiss referees given they lead the team in penalty minutes.

"But we're definitely not over here to pick fights," Nash said. "You're expected to do things that no one else can do. It's tough to meet those expectations, though. These guys are all pros here. These guys are all good hockey players."

HC Davos plays in a stunning wood structure and fans routinely bang drums, whistle and sing throughout games.

Given the team's long history, there are ardent Davos fans pretty much everywhere the team travels throughout Switzerland.

"The fans are great. Our games are almost like a European soccer match," Nash said.

And then there's the garish yellow jersey and matching yellow helmet, complete with designer flame motif, that denotes the team's leading scorer. Through most of the season that honor has gone to Thornton, who leads the club with 31 points through 25 games. Nash is second with 27 points -- close but not too close.

"I make sure I stay just behind Joe so I don't have to worry about wearing it," Nash said.

"I've been trying to let him catch me. As soon as I can get it off me I'll be happy," Thornton said of the garish uniform that evokes images of Lance Armstrong and the Tour de France. "It definitely took a couple of games to get used to, especially that ugly helmet with the flames."

Though the two first met when Nash was a 16-year-old playing for the London Knights and Thornton was skating with the team while waiting out a contract dispute with the Bruins, this is the first time the two young stars have spent any significant time together.

During the first 2½ weeks in Davos, Nash lived with Thornton while his own three-bedroom apartment was being readied.

"He's a real great guy, very upbeat and very easy to get along with. I think it was good for the both of us," said Nash, who now occupies the apartment directly below Thornton.

"He's pretty loud. I don't know if he's got parties going on up there or what," Nash joked. "But it's kind of nice to be able to just go up or down the stairs and hang out."

Both Thornton and Nash take pains to stay up on the lockout and both are aware of the negative backlash surrounding players' decision to play in Europe.

"I don't really buy that to be honest with you," Thornton said. "They've opened up an extra import spot here. I play hockey, that's how I make my living. It's no different than anybody else."

"If a Swiss guy's good enough to play in the NHL does that mean he's taking a job from a guy from North America? I don't think so," added Nash.

As for their embracing of the Swiss German dialect that dominates commerce and conversation, let's just say team officials helped getting cable television and telephone hook-ups arranged in the players' apartments.

"There's no way we could have done it ourselves," Nash said. "And we could be in a lot worse places where there's not this much English."

Der beste Satz:
“ It definitely took a couple of games to get used to, especially that ugly helmet with the flames. ” :lol:
naja, sind halt amis... :roll:
und dafür zitierst du gigers ganzen beitrag? :roll:
greezz

YEP
McTavishfan
Aktiver Fan
Aktiver Fan

ob dein zitat VIEL besser war? naja...
tittenfee
Aktionär
Aktionär

Beitrag von tittenfee »

McTavishfan hat geschrieben:ob dein zitat VIEL besser war? naja...
*ggg* ich denk mal, yep hats ironisch gemeint :lol:
McTavishfan
Aktiver Fan
Aktiver Fan

hmm...hoff es, alles andere wär in meinen augen peinlich..
maximus
Supporter Top
Supporter Top

Beitrag von maximus »

was neues von den dicken diggere (meine güte... :? :lol: ):

8.12.2004 | Vitolinsh von Spiel zu Spiel in Langnau

(mm) Die SCL Tigers haben von Spiel zu Spiel den beim HC Thurgau überzähligen lettischen Ex-Nationalstürmer Harijs Vitolinsh verpflichtet. Dies wegen Verletzungen von Tim Conolly und Roberto Di Maio. Vitolinsh ist bereits der zehnte SCL-Ausländer in dieser Saison, womit Fribourg-Gottéron diese Saison sowie Sierre (1991/92) überholt und ein neuer Schweizer Rekord aufgestellt wurde.
NAIN SARAULT! :evil:

Ebenfalls ein Kat.L-Fan im Elite-Sektor C
schteff !!
100er Club Mitglied
100er Club Mitglied

Beitrag von schteff !! »

maximus hat geschrieben:was neues von den dicken diggere (meine güte... :? :lol: ):

(mm) Die SCL Tigers haben von Spiel zu Spiel den beim HC Thurgau überzähligen lettischen Ex-Nationalstürmer Harijs Vitolinsh verpflichtet. Dies wegen Verletzungen von Tim Conolly und Roberto Di Maio. Vitolinsh ist bereits der zehnte SCL-Ausländer in dieser Saison, womit Fribourg-Gottéron diese Saison sowie Sierre (1991/92) überholt und ein neuer Schweizer Rekord aufgestellt wurde.
EIN GUTER TRANSFER !!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

extrem-rofl-cooopter !!!!!!
keine Signatur mehr - die geht immer putt.....
Mat
Supporter Classic
Supporter Classic

Beitrag von Mat »

schteff !! hat geschrieben:
maximus hat geschrieben:was neues von den dicken diggere (meine güte... :? :lol: ):

Brüller!

Der zehnte Ausländer, und wir sind erst in der Mitte der Spielzeit. Und dann erst noch Witolinsch. Wann hat der eigentlich zum letzten Mal in der NLA gespielt?

Marois wär sicher auch noch zu haben, und was macht eigentlich Ysebeart?

Anathem
neo
Fan-Capo
Fan-Capo

Beitrag von neo »

Mat hat geschrieben:
schteff !! hat geschrieben:

Brüller!

Der zehnte Ausländer, und wir sind erst in der Mitte der Spielzeit. Und dann erst noch Witolinsch. Wann hat der eigentlich zum letzten Mal in der NLA gespielt?

Marois wär sicher auch noch zu haben, und was macht eigentlich Ysebeart?
gemäss tagi:

Witolinsch gab dreieinhalb Jahre nach seinem letzten Auftritt in der NLA ein bescheidenes Comeback.

war ja klar, wenn er sogar bei thurgau nicht spielt..... :lol:
schteff !!
100er Club Mitglied
100er Club Mitglied

Beitrag von schteff !! »

ich glaub ich spinn:

überzählig beim hc thurgau - dem dümmsten club der ganzen NLB -
aber langnau holt ihn.........

verarschung pur ihren fans und sponsoren gegenüber. (plus allgemein was bei denen so abläuft)

10 ausländer
5 goalies........

ich würde durchstarten hätten wir so ein chaos.
Zuletzt geändert von schteff !! am 8. Dez 2004 08:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Mat
Supporter Classic
Supporter Classic

Beitrag von Mat »

schteff !! hat geschrieben:ich würde durchstarten hätten wir so ein chaos.
Ui, würden wir was abtoben hier auf dem Board! Die Webserver wären längstens zusammengebrochen.

Eine eher unspektakuläre Klubführung wie unsere hat schon auch was Gutes :)

Anathem
Mr._Hockey
Supporter Top
Supporter Top
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal
Beitrag von Mr._Hockey »

Born 30.04.68, Riga, Latvia, USSR
Height 194 cm
Weight 92 kg
Position Center
Shoots left
Drafted Winnipeg Jets, 1993, 9th, 228th

Comments
All-Star Team WC B 1996
Originally selected by Montreal Canadians 1988
NHL entry draft round 9 #188

Career Stats
Regular Season Playoffs
Team League Season GP G A P +/- PIM GP G A P +/- PIM
Dinamo Riga Russian Hockey League 86/87 - 17 1 1 2 - 8 - - - - - - -
Dinamo Riga Russian Hockey League 87/88 - 30 3 3 6 - 24 - - - - - - -
Team Soviet Union WJC 88 - 7 2 0 2 - 6 - - - - - - -
Dinamo Riga Russian Hockey League 88/89 - 36 3 2 5 - 16 - - - - - - -
Dinamo Riga Russian Hockey League 89/90 - 45 7 6 13 - 18 - - - - - - -
Dinamo Riga Russian Hockey League 90/91 - 46 12 19 31 - 22 - - - - - - -
Stars Riga Russian Hockey League 91/92 - 30 12 5 17 - 10 - - - - - - -
EHC Chur Nationalliga A 92/93 - 17 12 6 18 - 23 - - - - - - -
EHC Chur Nationalliga B 92/93 - - - - - - - - 8 8 3 11 - 8
New Haven Senators AHL 92/93 - 7 6 3 9 - 4 - - - - - - -
Thunder Bay Thunder Hawks CoHL 92/93 - 8 6 7 13 - 12 - - - - - - -
Team Latvia WC C 93 - 3 3 3 6 - 4 - - - - - - -
Winnipeg Jets NHL 93/94 - 8 0 0 0 - 4 - - - - - - -
Moncton Hawks AHL 93/94 - 70 28 34 62 - 41 - 20 1 3 66 - 4
SC Rapperswil-Jona Nationalliga A 94/95 - 30 6 17 23 - 50 - - - - - - -
SC Rapperswil-Jona Nationalliga B 94/95 - - - - - - - - 3 3 2 5 - 2
Team Latvia WC B 95 - 7 3 4 7 - 16 - - - - - - -
Rögle BK Elitserien 95/96 - 19 3 2 5 - 24 - - - - - - -
Rögle BK SWE 1. division 95/96 - 18 9 10 19 - 24 - 10 2 4 25 - 14
Team Latvia WC B 96 - 7 3 6 9 - 2 - - - - - - -
EHC Chur Nationalliga B 96/97 - 39 25 58 83 - 58 - 3 0 1 84 - 6
Team Latvia WC 97 - 8 4 5 9 -3 4 - - - - - - -
EHC Chur Nationalliga B 97/98 - 39 30 51 81 - 32 - 9 5 7 93 - 6
EHC Chur Nationalliga B 98/99 - 40 24 38 62 - 44 - 18 10 16 88 - 49
Team Latvia WC 99 - 6 0 2 2 - 6 - - - - - - -
EHC Chur Nationalliga B 99/00 - 36 25 23 48 - 51 - 17 9 11 68 - 14
Team Latvia WC 00 - 7 1 1 2 -1 14 - - - - - - -
EHC Chur Nationalliga A 00/01 - 39 15 14 29 - 34 - - - - - - -
EHC Chur Nationalliga B 00/01 - - - - - - - - 10 3 4 7 - 20
Team Latvia WC 01 - 6 1 1 2 +2 4 - - - - - - -
HC Thurgau Nationalliga B 01/02 - 32 16 21 37 - 24 - 3 1 3 41 - 4
Team Latvia OG 02 - 4 2 2 4 +4 0 - - - - - - -
Team Latvia WC 02 - 6 1 0 1 -2 2 - - - - - - -
HC Thurgau Nationalliga B 02/03 - 38 25 28 53 - 57 - 5 2 3 58 - 8
HC Thurgau Nationalliga B 03/04 - 45 30 40 70 - 78 - 6 4 4 78 - 14
HC Thurgau Nationalliga B 04/05 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Totals - - - 750 318 412 730 0 716 - 112 48 61 109 - 149
Dumm ist, wer dummes tut!
Sweet and SCRJ
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Beitrag von Sweet and SCRJ »

:?: :? :?:
"cogito, ergo sum"
Mr._Hockey
Supporter Top
Supporter Top
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal
Beitrag von Mr._Hockey »

Sweet and SCRJ hat geschrieben::?: :? :?:
Hier ists etwas übersichtlicher
Dumm ist, wer dummes tut!
Sweet and SCRJ
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Mr._Hockey hat geschrieben:
Sweet and SCRJ hat geschrieben::?: :? :?:
Hier ists etwas übersichtlicher
Schon viel besser.... :wink:
"cogito, ergo sum"
Sweet and SCRJ
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

Muss sich Connolly für die NHL schonen?

Verlieren die SCL Tigers ihren besten Spieler Tim Connolly wegen einer Verletzung? Der NHL-Spieler leidet laut dem "Blick" unter einer Knieprellung und muss sich derzeit für seinen NHL-Club Buffalo schonen, denn ihm würde eine Vertragsauflösung drohen, wenn er beim medizinischen Test der Sabres nicht fit ist. Die Emmentaler schauen sich bereits nach dem Ausländer Nummer 11 um...
Immerhin dürfte am Wochenende Roberto Di Maio wieder spielen.

Denke, das ist ja der Brüller des Tages!!

Wie peinlich von den Langnullen!!! wenn es soweit kommen würde und Langnull wirlklich Ausländer Nr. 11 verpflichtet müssten.
"cogito, ergo sum"
schteff !!
100er Club Mitglied
100er Club Mitglied

Beitrag von schteff !! »

die brüller des tages in sachen hockey (und was annähernd damit zu tun hat) kommen seit dem saisonstart aus langnau.
Sweet and SCRJ
Sitzplatz-Fan
Sitzplatz-Fan

schteff !! hat geschrieben:die brüller des tages in sachen hockey (und was annähernd damit zu tun hat) kommen seit dem saisonstart aus langnau.
Das stimmt allemal.

Langnau ist der Brüller der Saison! :lol:
"cogito, ergo sum"
schteff !!
100er Club Mitglied
100er Club Mitglied

Beitrag von schteff !! »

Nun verlassen sogar die Ersatzausländer die SCL Tigers. Jukka Tiilikainen (30) kam diese Saison bereits in Ambri und Fribourg zum Einsatz. Zuletzt verstärkte er die verletzungsgeschwächten SCL Tigers. Im vergangenen Meisterschaftsspiel schoss er das einzige Tor der Tigers gegen den HC Ambri-Piotta. Jukka Tiilikainen hat heute einen Vertrag in seiner Finnischen Heimat bei Ilves Tampere unterschrieben...

oléééé ! :D es geht gut ab im emmental. :mrgreen:

wenn sie den auch noch ersetzen (wie ev. conolly) wäre es der 12. ausländer. komödie pur was die abliefern.
chlinä chnopf
Sponsor
Sponsor

Beitrag von chlinä chnopf »

schteff !! hat geschrieben:komödie pur was die abliefern.
lachnummer der nation! :roll:

ohje, die armen tigers-fans. :(
SCRJ-Fanatic hat geschrieben:wow ain Rebell 8)
schteff !!
100er Club Mitglied
100er Club Mitglied

Beitrag von schteff !! »

die fans der tigers können einem wahrlich leid tun. ihre treue zum verein ist vorbildlich. (auch wenn ihr support lausig ist)

aber eine gewisse naivität der leute in langnau ist nicht von der hand zu weisen. (zur erinnerung: sie haben koleff fast aus der hand gefressen....)
petit Nicolas
Supporter Top
Supporter Top
Beitrag von petit Nicolas »

schteff !! hat geschrieben:Nun verlassen sogar die Ersatzausländer die SCL Tigers. Jukka Tiilikainen (30) kam diese Saison bereits in Ambri und Fribourg zum Einsatz. Zuletzt verstärkte er die verletzungsgeschwächten SCL Tigers. Im vergangenen Meisterschaftsspiel schoss er das einzige Tor der Tigers gegen den HC Ambri-Piotta. Jukka Tiilikainen hat heute einen Vertrag in seiner Finnischen Heimat bei Ilves Tampere unterschrieben...

oléééé ! :D es geht gut ab im emmental. :mrgreen:

wenn sie den auch noch ersetzen (wie ev. conolly) wäre es der 12. ausländer. komödie pur was die abliefern.
Muahmuahmuah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't hate, I'm a Rapperswil Fan
Antworten